"Ezekiel 25:17.The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." ~ Jules Winnfield
2. It's cold today, and the sun is mostly back, after some rain yesterday.
3. At 2:27 p.m. EDT, Comet Spiding Spring will pass within 87,000 miles (139,500 kilometers) of the surface of Mars, moving at a speed of 56 km/s (35 mi/s). That's three times closer to Mars than the moon is to Earth. It will be a glorious light show from the crests of those red dunes. The comet will like leave the Martian atmosphere dancing with brilliant auroras. Though now an actual impact is considered highly unlikely, in March 2013 the risk of impact was calculated at 1 in 1,250. The impact would have been measured in the tens of billions of megatons. I'll be watching the clock.
4. I didn't get much of anything done yesterday. Today, I absolutely have to write.
5. Please have a look at the current eBay auctions, which include a copy of Frogs Toes and Tentacles.
6. "Requires Only That You’re Fake" by Robert N. Lee.
And that's all for now.
A Day of Close Shaves,